The video of April 12, 2011, which featured headlines in social networks is a video showing Nandy and Bill Nas in the pulse by fans to release their comments on the video.
Through the instagram account of Nandy appeared to be appealing to fans and all his close people from the video broadcasting on social networks and today April 13, 2011 Nandy has begun to apologize for what happened except on Bill's side since he has not spoken anything yet.
"I'm really in the difficult time of my life. Yesterday I was not the same but today I've even got my phone knowing all the abusive and fedhea from my fans is because they believe this is our turn or my video will be a public swearing and very painful for this happened !!! I do not have to disseminate the video nor can I allow such a thing to take place in my even artistic life "
"I do not have to say so much but I believe I'm writing this I will have peace for who will decide to continue judging me just to judge me because the truth is wrong but to ask himself if he has never done wrong!" - Nandy
"All our personal affairs should remain private, the one who gave it has succeeded in bringing this turbulent, uncertainty and painful experience I have never experienced in my life. but I believe the main reason for this video to be out is the stuff of our phones that can happen to anyone! "- Nandy
"I changed my phone 2 times from 2016 and Bilnas was stolen his phone back, according to his, so we do not know who it is from now? The questions are a lot of insults is a lot of phones and sms are a lot of fun ... I'm worried and worried. "- Nandy